Thursday, November 15, 2012

WOW!!

I don't know where the time went but realized I have not blogged in months.  So much has changed in my Mary Kay business I will have to go back and blog some catch up articles.  In a quick nutshell I have 9 team members and hope to have my 10th by the end of this month. This is my first month of production towards my first free car and I should enter Director in Qualification this month.  These last few months have been a whirlwind but all I can say is that I have really been enjoying the journey.  My team, my unit, my pink bubble group, the powder puff girls (I will blog about) are all amazing and I can not imagine my life without any of them.

I am returning to blogging and will introduce you to my Unit of amazing women !

<3 Kathleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I look forward to hearing from you.