Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Success Meetings

Once a week the Supergirls Unit holds a Success Meeting (like most other Units).  During this time we acknowledge everyone for the challenges they faced during the week and also the great successes during the week.  This is also the time when a unit member picks up prizes they may have won for completing challenges etc. 

But to me, it is MUCH more than that.  It is a time to sit around with your girlfriends, laugh, celebrate, and lift each other up.  I mean lets face it.  Everyone gets down from time to time.  We all need that extra push.  For me at least, this is a time for me to gather energy and motivation from women who chose the same path.  While being a Beauty Consultant is a lot of fun and I wouldnt change it for the world, it can be trying at times.  You have to be dedicated to yourself.  Karen from the Supergirls said it best last night: "If I was an employer, would I hire myself?"  You really need to think that way.  Working from home is not always that easy. There are a lot of distractions.  Staying in contact with your Unit helps IMMENSELY!

I do not care if you are a new consultant or you have been doing this for a year or two  . . . GO TO YOUR MEETINGS!! Get involved. Support your Sales Director. I am sure she has done a lot for you in your career return the love.  The Supergirls unit is trying to reach Cadillac and so support and getting involved could never be more important for Suzanne.  I wish there was something I could do for her to help her but since I am an adoptee there isnt  whole lot I can do EXCEPT go to the meetings and retreats etc.  My support will have to be emotionally but just that can mean a lot. 
Energy is addictive and it spreads like crazy.  Do your part to support yourself, your unit, and your Directors. Meetings, conferences, seminars, retreats . . .  just do it. 

Those who show up . . . go up!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I look forward to hearing from you.